Visit TAFA's new site!

Peppermint Pinwheels




My name is Stacey Sharman, and I sew. Always. Everyday. Okay, sometimes I take a break, but probably not often enough.  I started Peppermint Pinwheels in 2009 so that I can create playful, colorful, whimsical and fully functional quilts and home accessories whenever I desire!


Artist's Statement:  Peppermint Pinwheels handcrafted quilts and home accessories have a modern, traditional style. By incorporating traditional techniques with modern ones and vintage fabrics with new, I create pieces that are both beautiful, functional, and absolutely unique.

As a quilt maker, I find the most satisfying thing is to create something that will be coveted, cuddled, and remembered for lifetimes from random bits of cloth.


Location:  Berkeley, California, USA
Online Shop:  peppermintpinwheels
Blog:  On The Design Wall
Social Media:  Twitter
Memberships:
   East Bay Modern Quilt Guild - founding member 
Languages spoken: English



 "Green Bars", Quilt by Peppermint Pinwheels














Tags: handmade, quilt, patchwork, modern, colorful, heirloom, upcycle, bedding, home decor, housewares, silk







No comments:

Post a Comment

“Drive a nail home and clinch it so faithfully that you can wake up in the night and think of your work with satisfaction,- a work at which you would not be ashamed to invoke the Muse”
-Henry David Thoreau

In our case, it would be the needle or other fiber tool. Drive it home! And, we all thank you for your words, left here to these good folks. Invoke your Muse!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails