Visit TAFA's new site!

Judy Jordan


I am a mixed media artist.  I often use fiber as my medium of choice in portraying a female figure in a biographical way with some emotive content.  My love of fiber has led me to placing my figurative images on fabric using various transfer and printing methods.  I have also used stitching, collage, painting and quilting in these works.


Location: Annapolis, Maryland, USA
Memberships: SoWeBoArts
Languages spoken: English, Some Spanish


 
Controlled by Judy Jordan


Two Sided Black and White by Judy Jordan








Tags: feminine imagery, wall hangings, womens issues, figurative, mosaic, birds, nature, stained glass, folk art, sculptures

1 comment:

  1. I'm seeing themes of unity/separation, integration/disconnection explored here. You seem to be digging into the nature of Psyche--it's very interesting work.

    ReplyDelete

“Drive a nail home and clinch it so faithfully that you can wake up in the night and think of your work with satisfaction,- a work at which you would not be ashamed to invoke the Muse”
-Henry David Thoreau

In our case, it would be the needle or other fiber tool. Drive it home! And, we all thank you for your words, left here to these good folks. Invoke your Muse!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails