Visit TAFA's new site!

FiberFelter




My artwork and business are very eclectic.  Wet felting is my favorite medium but I also love to play with my embellisher and make fabric collages, fabric pieces to add to clothes and fiber jewelry.  I would love to meet like minded fiber artists in my area for playdays with dye, felt or fabric.


Artist's Statement:  Getting inspiration from dreams, I have been an artisan for 20 years. Incorporating elements of collage, rubber-stamping and found object art, my work is both abstract and representational.

I am a designer of art dolls, felted items, as well as a serious fiber artist.

Fabric art is my primary medium now. Besides pouches, pins and wall hangings, I combine the color and texture of fabric arts with my expertise in felting in order to create dynamic
scarves and shawls.

-Elizabeth White


Location:  Alpharetta, Georgia, USA
Online Shop: raven333
Other Social Media:
   Southern Belle Marketing
   EstyFast Team
Memberships:
   Georgia Farm Girls
   North Georgia Fiber Art Guild
   SouthEastern Fiber Guild
Languages spoken: English


 Heart Pin by FiberFelter























Tags:  felting, wool, fiber, fabric, dye, embellish, paint, sew, quilt, weave


No comments:

Post a Comment

“Drive a nail home and clinch it so faithfully that you can wake up in the night and think of your work with satisfaction,- a work at which you would not be ashamed to invoke the Muse”
-Henry David Thoreau

In our case, it would be the needle or other fiber tool. Drive it home! And, we all thank you for your words, left here to these good folks. Invoke your Muse!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails