Visit TAFA's new site!

Manitoba Gifts


I have enjoyed doing handwork for most of my life. I use hand-dyed wool for much of what I create. I then embellish my work with embroidery and crochet to achieve the look I desire. I also do applique work using silks and batiks.  
I used to own a brick and mortar shop and sold many local and regionally made handcrafted items. The name of the website comes from the name of the street my shop was on. The shop was in Wayzata, Minnesota, NOT Manitoba Canada. (Sometimes people are confused.) 
My partner does leatherwork, so you will see his work for sale on our website.  Now I am concentrating on selling my work through our website, galleries, and wholesale.
-Debra Gangelhoff

Pincushions by Debra Gangelhoff, Manitoba Gifts
Location: Long Lake, Minnesota, USA
Online Stores: Etsy and Manitoba Gifts
Blog: Manitoba Stitches







Tags: handmade, pincushions, hand dyed wool, embroidery, crochet, applique, handmade pillows, kitchen goods, handmade household items

.

1 comment:

“Drive a nail home and clinch it so faithfully that you can wake up in the night and think of your work with satisfaction,- a work at which you would not be ashamed to invoke the Muse”
-Henry David Thoreau

In our case, it would be the needle or other fiber tool. Drive it home! And, we all thank you for your words, left here to these good folks. Invoke your Muse!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails