Visit TAFA's new site!

Dazzling Lanna




Where should I start?  I am not very good at describing myself, but I am trying... I am a simple person with various interests.  I'm fond of art and interior design.  It was always my dream to be an architect but I turned out to be something else :). Indeed, my academic background and what I am doing by selling the bags are totally different. I have degrees in Chemistry and MBA from the university in my hometown, Thailand. But like many other ladies, as far as I know, I love bags. For me it's just a bit different, I love ethnic and tribal inspired ones. And that was how I started  Dazzling Lanna.  

Dazzling Lanna creates bags in small scale but we do wholesale as well. By doing that, we offer a very small initial wholesale of 10 bags to help people get started.

Besides being fond of art and interior design, I love to travel and dream that I could complete all destinations on my wish list. My travel experiences allow me to explore the world and have helped me create good ideas. One of my favorite place is India. I love it in many ways. I believe I will have a lot to share via Dazzling Lanna in the coming future.  
Last but not least, I am an amature photographer, seeing my world through the viewfinder at leelawadeephotography.




Location:  Chiang Mai, Thailand and Canton de Vaud, Switzerland.
Online shop:  dazzlinglanna
Languages spoken: Thai, English, French (minimal)



 
 Bags made with vintage textiles from Thailand by Dazzling Lanna










Tags:   Tribal inspired bags, Ethnic, Bohemian, Hmong Baby Carrier, Miao, Afghan, Mirror Embroidery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Drive a nail home and clinch it so faithfully that you can wake up in the night and think of your work with satisfaction,- a work at which you would not be ashamed to invoke the Muse”
-Henry David Thoreau

In our case, it would be the needle or other fiber tool. Drive it home! And, we all thank you for your words, left here to these good folks. Invoke your Muse!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails