Visit TAFA's new site!

Sue Reno


I am a fiber artist who lives and works in beautiful Lancaster County, PA.  My work featuring landscape images and botanical subjects is inspired by my surroundings, incorporating plants from my extensive organic garden and from the fringes of cultivation. I also work with architectural subjects, and am fascinated with the interplay of man-made structures with the natural environment.

I employ surface design techniques including cyanotypes, heliographic prints, and image transfers as the basis for works that also incorporate unusual and hand painted fabrics, hand and machine stitching, and beadwork.

My award winning work has been exhibited widely in both art/fine craft venues and art quilt shows, and has been featured on HGTV and in print.  I feel very fortunate to have found an audience for the métier that I am so passionate about.


Fireball by Sue Reno


Location:  Columbia, Pennsylvania, USA
Work is available for sale on my website 
Blog: Sue Reno
Memberships: Pennsylvania Arts Experience, SAQA, Professional Fine Art Network
Languages spoken: English




Sue Reno Studio on Facebook






Tags:  fiber art, textile art, art quilt, cyanotype, botanical, architectural, surface design, beading, stitching
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Drive a nail home and clinch it so faithfully that you can wake up in the night and think of your work with satisfaction,- a work at which you would not be ashamed to invoke the Muse”
-Henry David Thoreau

In our case, it would be the needle or other fiber tool. Drive it home! And, we all thank you for your words, left here to these good folks. Invoke your Muse!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails