Visit TAFA's new site!

Lente Julcsi





My name is Júlia Lente.I live in the heart of Europe, in Hungary with my family.

I inherited the love of sewing from my Great-grandmother: she was a seamstress. At first I made toys and blankets.  Today I mainly create jewelry, bags and other accessories.  My creations are usually made from fabric and felt and are embellished with embroidery, beads and crocheting.  I love to have a needle in my hand and a thimble on my finger and I am delighted when I can create. I like bright colours, soft lines, the shiny and smooth surface of beads and the touch of yarn and fabrics. My work is inspired by nature, colours, shapes and feelings.

I think recycling is very important therefore I often work with used but high quality materials, thus protecting the environment.


 



Location:  Maklár, Hungary, Europe
Online shop:  LenteJulcsi
Languages spoken:  Hungarian, English





Embroidered Jewelry and Accessories by Lente Julcsi, Hungary















Tags:   needlecraft, recycling, handmade, wool felt, freeform hand crocheting, free machine embroidery, home decor

2 comments:

“Drive a nail home and clinch it so faithfully that you can wake up in the night and think of your work with satisfaction,- a work at which you would not be ashamed to invoke the Muse”
-Henry David Thoreau

In our case, it would be the needle or other fiber tool. Drive it home! And, we all thank you for your words, left here to these good folks. Invoke your Muse!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails