Visit TAFA's new site!

Zamirte - Natalie Magnin




I'm Belgian and live in the South of FRance since 2002. I love the peaceful nature here!!

I studied textile art and that's how my passion for felting started. It's the whole process of deying the wool, choosing the right colour combinations, materials, and the creation itself that I like.  I adore the brightness of silk, the texture of fiber, the colours of nature in spring, all of the nuances in the sky, and the colour of rust. I like to try out the effects of plant dyes on different fabrics and I especially love the rust dying.

I have a great respect for Slow Cloth!



Location:  Aude, France
Online shops:  
Blog:  zamirte
Networking:
Languages spoken:  Dutch, French, English



Hand-dyed and felted accessories by Zamirte








Tags:   wool, wet felting, wearable art, natural dyes, stitching, needlework, nunofelt, creative felt, fiberfusing

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Drive a nail home and clinch it so faithfully that you can wake up in the night and think of your work with satisfaction,- a work at which you would not be ashamed to invoke the Muse”
-Henry David Thoreau

In our case, it would be the needle or other fiber tool. Drive it home! And, we all thank you for your words, left here to these good folks. Invoke your Muse!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails