Visit TAFA's new site!

Auntie Em Dolls



 Auntie Em Dolls were first created to give a smile to a child in need. Over the years of developing my talents, I have given away over 400 dolls to friends, family, and special acquaintances that just needed a smile.

“I create dolls as a way to relax from the stresses of life. Using my creativity, I enter the world of my creations and become best friends and allies in turn affecting the final outcome of the doll. I have been creating dolls for over 15 years, finally coming up with a unique design and look. I create each doll by hand, averaging over 3,500 hand sewn stitches per doll. (I can’t believe I counted either!!!) No patterns are ever used in the creation of a doll, making each design one of a kind.”

Artist's Statement: Auntie Em Dolls is dedicated to the creation of fiber sculpture that shows excellence, uniqueness, and brings out the smile with in! Auntie Em Dolls offers artistic excellence through fiber sculpture and visual art education. 

Location: Parowan, Utah, USA
Online Shops:  
Brick and Mortar: Art Studio, Parowan, Utah
Languages spoken: English


Dolls by Auntie Em








Tags: fiber, sculpture, art, dolls, wool, handmade, unique, custom order, doll

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Drive a nail home and clinch it so faithfully that you can wake up in the night and think of your work with satisfaction,- a work at which you would not be ashamed to invoke the Muse”
-Henry David Thoreau

In our case, it would be the needle or other fiber tool. Drive it home! And, we all thank you for your words, left here to these good folks. Invoke your Muse!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails