Visit TAFA's new site!

Moonwind Designs / Joyce Blaney

"Claire" Photo art quilt by Joyce Blaney




I've been sewing since I was in high school (in the 60's), and now own my own sewing school in Redondo Beach, California.
After sewing garments for years, I succumbed to quilting, and love it!  Since I've collected fabrics, and scraps for years, I decided to make some art pieces and love doing it!



Location: Redondo Beach, California,  USA
Online shops: Sew Creative Cafe 
   Sew Creative Cafe on Etsy
Brick and mortar:
   Sew Creative Cafe
   1726 Aviation Blvd.,
   Redondo Beach,  CA  90278
Languages spoken: English


"Heart Storm", Quilt by Joyce Blaney






Tags: Sewing teacher, patchwork, classes, cotton quilts

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Drive a nail home and clinch it so faithfully that you can wake up in the night and think of your work with satisfaction,- a work at which you would not be ashamed to invoke the Muse”
-Henry David Thoreau

In our case, it would be the needle or other fiber tool. Drive it home! And, we all thank you for your words, left here to these good folks. Invoke your Muse!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails