Visit TAFA's new site!

knitonefelttwo




I am a keen knitter, felter and a real fibre enthusiast based near Geelong on the Bellarine Peninsular in Victoria, Australia. I'm a working mum, and have a wonderful daughter and husband.

I love fibre and creating wonderful things in knit and felt.   I started knitting when I was around 12 and then started to knit again around 5 years ago. I like to knit and felt scarves, hats and bags.  I was introduced to the wonderful process of felting in 2010 and love it.   Every felt item in my shop is made using Australian merino wool and is handmade by me. I am a member of the Victorian Feltmakers. 
-Jo

Artist Statement:  I enjoy using a broad spectrum of colour in fresh and bold designs which you can see in my items. In my felted range of items, I use good quality Australian Merino wool which is very soft (15 - 19 micron) and source my supplies from local farms where possible.
All items made are one of a kind. No one piece is ever the same.

Knitonefelttwo, handcrafted knit & felt for you. :)



Location:   Geelong, Victoria, Australia
Online shop:  knitonefelttwo
Memberships:
Languages spoken:  English



Knit Noro Silk Garden Blanket by knitoneflettwo










Tags:  knitting, felting, fibre art, colour, australian made, local produce, unique, merino wool, creating

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Drive a nail home and clinch it so faithfully that you can wake up in the night and think of your work with satisfaction,- a work at which you would not be ashamed to invoke the Muse”
-Henry David Thoreau

In our case, it would be the needle or other fiber tool. Drive it home! And, we all thank you for your words, left here to these good folks. Invoke your Muse!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails