Visit TAFA's new site!

Graphic Threads

I create fiber art with a passion and love to share my art with those around me. I make one of a kind art which very often shares space with my other loves of  jewelry making, painting and polymer clay. I love how my many different loves combine into my art and each time come out as one unique piece. As if everything I've learned over the years was for just this purpose. My fiber art gives my heart wings.

-Royce Vaughn



Location:  Nashville, Tennessee, USA
Online shops: GraphicThreads
Memberships: 
   Quilt With Us
   Quilting Arts
   Creative Souls
Languages spoken: English



 "Nightshade", Fiber art sculpture by Royce Vaughn















Tags: ATC, ACEO, mixed media, words, collage, greeting cards

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Drive a nail home and clinch it so faithfully that you can wake up in the night and think of your work with satisfaction,- a work at which you would not be ashamed to invoke the Muse”
-Henry David Thoreau

In our case, it would be the needle or other fiber tool. Drive it home! And, we all thank you for your words, left here to these good folks. Invoke your Muse!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails